Look How Far We've Come!
Starting in 1952, Cudney's first location was on the corner of Lake Avenue and Pavilion Place.
In 1957, Jim found the need to expand his services and chose to build a new location on Henry Street, near Spring Street.
In 1965, Jim moved the business to the former Lincoln-Mercury auto dealership on South Broadway.
Although the building looks a little different than the picture above (circa 1998), we still occupy this location.
In June, 1984, James Cudney, founder of Cudney's Launderers and Dry Cleaners Inc., was featured in the American Drycleaner Publication for making "All the Right Moves." Although James passed away in 1997, Cudney's is still a locally owned, family-run business. We strive everyday to follow in his footsteps.